Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Veronika Maine is a division of the Cue Clothing Co. The Veronika Maine Gift Card remains the property of Cue & Co Pty Ltd ABN 57 000 725 306 and Cue International Pty Ltd GST No. 68-847-966.
- Can only be redeemed at Veronika Maine stand alone stores.
- Cannot be redeemed at Veronika Maine David Jones and Ballantynes.
- Only Gift Cards purchased in Australia or via the Online Store which feature a scratch panel PIN are eligible to be redeemed online and able to utilise the balance check function via veronikamaine.com.au
- Veronika Maine Gift Cards purchased online are issued in Australian currency and can therefore only be used online or in Australia stand-alone stores. Veronika Maine Gift Cards purchased online cannot be redeemed in New Zealand stores.
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Only to be used in the country in which it was purchased.
- Veronika Maine Gift Cards purchased before 11 October 2017, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Veronika Maine Gift Cards purchased after 11 October 2017, are valid for 36 months (3 years) from the date of purchase.
- Any balance on the Veronika Maine Gift Card after the expiry date will not be refunded.
- Any remaining amount on the Veronika Maine Gift Card cannot be given in cash.
- Veronika Maine Gift Cards cannot be used as a credit card, redeemed for cash or reloaded.
- Cannot be redeemed at clearance stores.
- Only valid if activated through the point of sale system or issued from Head Office as part of a promotion.
The receipt issued at the time of purchase cannot be used for the redemption of the Veronika Maine
- The Veronika Maine Gift Card must be relinquished to the store once entire amount is used.
- In the event of any technical malfunction, either internal or external, of any telephone or computer network any Veronika Maine Gift Card transaction may not be able to be processed until the problem has been rectified.
- Veronika Maine reserves the right to change any of the terms listed at any time for updating systems, administration, legislations and statutes to prevent the occurrence of fraud.