Hello NSW, ACT & VIC - It's good to be back!
Our team are excited to welcome you back into our stores! Please check our opening hours before visiting.
Our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of you, our loyal customers and retail team, so expect the following when shopping in-store:
- Where masks are mandatory our team members will be wearing a mask, we ask that you wear a mask also.
- QR code check-in on arrival
- Proof of vaccination in NSW:
Anyone aged 16 years of age or over will need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination (or have an exemption) to enter our NSW stores. There are several options to access and share proof of COVID-19 vaccination. More details can be found at nsw.gov.au
- Offering you hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Strictly practicing physical distancing
- Conducting regular sanitising and cleaning of all touchpoints (including coat hangers, surfaces, handles and payment terminals)
- Ensuring the number of people permitted in-store is not exceeded
- Cashless payments only
Our teams are working tirelessly to ensure all orders are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
To limit contact when delivering orders, carriers will be maintaining their default contactless delivery methods.
This means all deliveries (unless deemed unsafe to do so) will automatically default to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and drivers will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
If you don’t have a safe place for the parcel to be left, please select ‘Take to the nearest Post Office/Parcel Collection Point’ in checkout.