Our fully vaccinated NSW and VIC teams are excited to welcome you into our stores!
Our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of you, our loyal customers and retail team. We are following the government’s COVID-19 health advice in each state. Due to the high case numbers in NSW and VIC we are taking extra precautions in the interest of public safety.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of the communities we operate in:
NSW & VIC stores:
- Welcoming fully vaccinated customers in-store (all our team members in NSW and VIC have had a minimum of two COVID-19 vaccines)
- Continue to check-in for added safety using the QR code
All stores including NSW & VIC:
- Welcoming customers wearing a mask in-store (all our team members are wearing masks)
- Offering you hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Strictly practicing physical distancing
- Conducting regular sanitising and cleaning of all touchpoints (including coat hangers, surfaces, handles, chairs and payment terminals)
- Ensuring the number of people permitted in-store is not exceeded
Accepting cashless payments only
To limit contact when delivering orders, carriers will be maintaining their default contactless delivery methods.
This means all deliveries (unless deemed unsafe to do so) will automatically default to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and drivers will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
If you don’t have a safe place for the parcel to be left, please select ‘Take to the nearest Post Office/Parcel Collection Point’ in checkout.