If you feel you need some fashion to cheer your mood, our online store has access to every style and we’re open 24/7. We have also increased hygiene practices in our warehouse in line with advice from the Australian Department of Health.
Due to high demand we are currently experiencing some delivery delays in certain states. Our team and courier partners are processing orders as quickly as possible in-line with government regulations. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and partners, couriers will sign on your behalf upon delivery of your parcel. For more information on shipping, please visit: https://www.veronikamaine.com.au/Info/Shipping
You can return your purchase within 15 days from the order. For more information on returns, please visit: https://www.veronikamaine.com.au/Info/Returns-Policy
Customer Care Team
At Veronika Maine HQ we have adjusted the way we work and acting quickly in-line with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health, continually reinforcing safety disciplines.
To date we have implemented flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This applies to our Customer Care Team. As a result, there may be longer than usual wait times to speak with our team. We are doing everything we can to stay connected and accessible during this time. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
You can also reach us via phone: 1800 060 706.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Stay safe and be kind to each other – we’re all in this together.
Have you downloaded the COVIDSafe app to help protect you, your family and friends?
Be Aware. Be safe. Stay Informed at www.health.gov.au
Do the ten to keep you and our community safe:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitise your hands
- Cough into your elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid human touch-contact including hugging and shaking hands
- Regularly clean surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes including your mobile phone and computer
- Use plastic to tap pay – avoid handling cash
- Use an object to press lift buttons not your bare finger
- Use disposable rubber gloves when touching door handles, petrol dispensers etc.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m apart