All of our stores are now open, find our trading hours here.
Our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of you, our loyal customers and retail team, so each store will be:
• Offering you hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
• Strictly practicing social distancing
• Conducting regular sanitising and cleaning of all touchpoints (including coat hangers, surfaces, handles and payment terminals)
• Ensuring the number of people permitted in-store is not exceeded
• Recommending that you pay via card
To limit contact when delivering orders, carriers will be maintaining their default contactless delivery methods.
This means all deliveries (unless deemed unsafe to do so) will automatically default to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and drivers will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
If you don’t have a safe place for the parcel to be left, please select ‘Take to the nearest Post Office/Parcel Collection Point’ in checkout.
Do the ten to keep you and our community safe:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitise your hands
- Cough into your elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid human touch-contact including hugging and shaking hands
- Regularly clean surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes including your mobile phone and computer
- Use plastic to tap pay – avoid handling cash
- Use an object to press lift buttons not your bare finger
- Use disposable rubber gloves when touching door handles, petrol dispensers etc.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m apart