The Veronika Maine Privilege Terms and Conditions outlined below apply to all members upon registration to the Privilege program.
The Veronika Maine Privilege program is open to all persons aged 18 and over, excluding any Cue Clothing Co. and associated company employees.
As a Privilege member, you;
- Agree to provide correct and valid information about yourself,
- Are not authorised to provide details on behalf of another person
- Automatically opt to receive regular communication from Veronika Maine pertaining to the Privilege program and other Veronika Maine news, updates and offers by email, SMS and post.
Terms of Membership
- It is the responsibility of the Privilege member to update their membership profile and ensure information and contact details are accurate.
- Customers must present their Privilege card in Veronika Maine stores or checkout as a Privilege member online, to ensure each spend accumulates against their Privilege profile.
- Membership information pertaining to Privilege members, including all information collected at the time of signup and during the lifetime of the membership, will be held within a database and used in accordance with the Veronika Maine & Cue Clothing Co Privacy Statement. The Privacy Statement is available here: veronikamaine.com.au/Info/Privacy-Statement
- By becoming a Veronika Maine Privilege member you consent to your information being held in a third party database and used for marketing and other purposes relating to the Privilege program in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
- Customers may sign up to the Veronika Maine Privilege program in Veronika Maine stores, Myer, David Jones or online. Members who register at a store will receive a Privilege card at the time of joining. Members who register online will receive their Privilege card via direct mail approximately three weeks from the date of signup.
- Replacement membership cards can be requested and issued in store upon presentation of photo ID. Acceptable forms of photo ID include a driver's license, passport or proof of age card. Replacement cards can be ordered online within a member's Privilege profile. Privilege profiles can only be accessed online by signing in with a valid email address and password.
- Members who wish to change their profile email address should opt to do so via their Privilege profile or the 'Communication Preferences' function available within all Privilege eDM communications. Members can also update their Privilege information at any Veronika Maine store upon presentation of photo ID. Members who choose to register an alternative email address will create a new profile. Multiple member profiles cannot be merged.
- A Privilege member can nominate their preferred method of communication or unsubscribe from any or all methods of contact within their Privilege profile. Privilege members can also choose to terminate their membership at any time by selecting the 'Delete Profile' option within their Privilege profile. Communication Preferences can only be accessed online by signing in with a valid email address and password. Deleted membership data may be stored for up to 12 months from the date of unsubscribing.
- All shipping options are subject to Veronika Maine Shipping Terms and Conditions. Complete Shipping Terms and Conditions can be viewed at veronikamaine.com.au/Info/Shipping.
- Other Veronika Maine communications may be sent via SMS to the member's nominated mobile number, or via direct post to the shipping address provided upon registration.
- Privilege cards are non-transferrable and remain the property of Veronika Maine.
Terms of Rewards
- Veronika Maine Privilege communications are predominantly sent via email to the email address nominated by the Privilege member. Should a member opt out of email communication, the member acknowledges they will not be notified of any Rewards by email. Any member who does not receive email communications can access their Reward total by signing in veronikamaine.com.au/Privilege.
- Rewards can be earned when shopping as a Privilege member in Veronika Maine stores, Myer, David Jones and at Veornika Maine online. Rewards can only be redeemed in Veronika Maine standalone stores or at Veronika Maine online, on presentation of the Veronika Maine Privilege card and/or corresponding photo identification.
- Rewards cannot be earned or redeemed at Ballantynes (NZ), franchise locations or Cue stores which stock Veronika Maine.
- Rewards cannot be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards, cost of alterations and shipping and/or duties and taxes applied to international orders purchased at veronikamaine.com.au.
- Rewards can not be earned on layby purchases in Veronika Maine stores until the completion of the layby. Layby payments cannot be made using a Reward as a payment method.
- Privilege rewards cannot be transferred between Privilege profiles.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed on phone orders.
- Rewards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Privilege Rewards cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- To be eligible for a Birthday Reward you must provide your date of birth and a valid email address. Your date of birth can be provided at the time of sign up or added later by updating your Privilege profile online. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity when redeeming this reward in store. Only one Birthday Reward can be redeemed within a 12 month period per customer.
- Privilege Rewards are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Birthday Rewards are valid 7 days prior to your nominated date of birth and for 21 days after. The expiry date of all Rewards is available to view at any time within a member's Privilege Profile. Extensions will not be offered on Rewards under any circumstances.
- Purchases cannot be added to a member profile retrospectively in the event a member does not scan their card or nominate to attach a transaction to their Privilege profile.
- Once a spend of $750 has been achieved, a Privilege Reward will be issued and a member's spend total will be adjusted to reflect the issuance of the Privilege Reward. The 12 month timeframe will recommence with the next member purchase or if the qualifying purchase on that dates exceeds the $750 spend total. Individual purchases accumulate towards a rolling spend total and each individual purchase is valid towards a member’s spend total for a period of 12 months from the date of each individual transaction.
- Multiple Privilege Rewards can be earned and redeemed within a 12 month period. Only one Birthday Reward can be issued and redeemed within a 12 month period.
- Once a Reward is issued, a notification email is automatically sent to the member's nominated email address. If a member has opted out of email as a communication method, no notification will be sent.
- The value of any Privilege Rewards redeemed will not contribute toward earning a Reward or appear in a member's spend total.
- In the event of a refund, purchases that have contributed toward a member earning a Reward will be deducted from a member's overall spend total. Any Privilege Rewards which have been issued will not be withdrawn however the current spend total towards the member's next reward will be $750 plus the refunded value. If a Reward is redeemed on a transaction that is later returned, the value of the Reward will be deducted from the total amount refunded and the Reward will not be reissued. For orders with multiple items, rewards are pro-rated between each style. If an item is returned, the reward that was attributed to that item will not be reissued or applied to another item.
- In the case of a Privilege membership being closed, unsubscribed or cancelled, all profile information will be deleted. This includes purchase history, available and redeemed Rewards, and progress toward your next reward. Deleted membership data may be stored for up to 12 months from the date of a membership being cancelled.
- If the full value of a Reward is not redeemed, any remaining value will remain valid until it is redeemed or expired, which ever occurs first.
- Purchases made in-store may take up to 24 hours to register on a Privilege profile. Rewards may a take up to 24 hours to activate and be available for redemption.
- Veronika Maine will not be liable if a reward cannot be redeemed at desired time of purchase as a result of, but not limited to, any of the following: internet outages, electrical outages, technical failure, or banking and EFTPOS hardware malfunction.
- Purchases will be added to a Privilege profile in the currency of the country in which the purchase was made. Rewards will be redeemed in the currency based on the location of the store where the Reward is being used. For example if redeeming a reward at a Veronika Maine store in New Zealand, the reward will be redeemed in NZD$. If redeeming a reward at a Veronika Maine store in Australia, the reward will be redeemed in AUD$. The Veronika Maine online store is based in Australia and as such all rewards redeemed online will be in AUD$.
Department Stores, Clearance Outlets and Third Party Franchise Stores
- Rewards can be earned in Myer and David Jones stores on presentation of the Veronika Maine Privilege card, barcode and/or corresponding photo identification. Rewards can only be redeemed in Veornika Maine stores or online.
- Rewards cannot be earned or redeemed at Ballantynes (NZ) or franchise locations or Veronika Maine stores that stock Cue.
- Veronika Maine Privilege is available in Myer & David Jones from 11 April 2019 and any purchases from this date that are attached to a Privilege account will attribute to a customers spend. Purchases prior to this date will not be backdated.
- As of 4 March 2020, International members (excluding New Zealand) shopping via www.veronikmaine.com.au will now have access to Veronika Maine Privilege Benefits under the ‘Terms of Rewards’ outlined above.
- All valid purchases as of 4 March, 2020 will be attached to your Privilege profile and contribute to your member spend.
- All international purchases will be calculated and recorded in AUD in your account under ‘Purchases’.
- All rewards will be issued in AUD and can be viewed by accessing your Privilege Profile.
- The purchase of gift cards, shipping, duties and/or taxes will not count towards your member spend.